Finally.


You may not remember, but I've had a love-hate relationship with my science board on Pinterest for a while now.  It was just one board called SCIENCE IDEAS and it had more than 350 pins on it.  There were literally hundreds of amazing ideas on there, but it was a jumbled hot mess of randomness.  Fixing it has been on my to-do list for months.  Maybe a year, actually.  

Check.  Done.  (At 1 a.m. this morning.)

It was a major pain while I was working on it, but now it's so fun to see how many different kinds of pins I had on there.  It literally turned into more than 10 different boards.  And the part of me that tends to be a little OCD is much happier.  



Ignore some of the bottom boards... they snuck into the screen shot.  But I did find a few social studies pins hiding on my mega-messy science board.  Go figure.  So now I also have a whole new board for "Maps and Globes."  Bonus.

If you're a follower of my Pinterest boards, I hope this little clean-up project will help out.  I know I feel better.  :)

Happy teaching! 

4 comments:

  1. Great job. When I first started with "recipes" I did the same thing. Pretty soon, I couldn't find what I wanted, so I have to spend an entire day categorizing and re-pinning it all. Whew........much better!! Yes, it's a good feeling to be able to find what I'm looking for. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh, I wasn't even thinking about my recipe board, but I am now. :)

      Delete
  2. Funny, I saw you had a rocks board in my news feed last night and quickly clicked over...you do have some AMAZING pins! Good job and thankyouverymuch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! There are so many teachers out there doing so many great things with their kids. I love Pinterest... not sure how we ever taught before it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...