Getting Ready to Wind Down


I love collections... books, bags, perfume... but one of my favorite collections is found on my Pinterest page.  I love Pinterest!  It's such a great way to find out what other teachers are doing well and collect ideas from all over the world.

As you're gearing up to wind down, I know you'll enjoy the ideas found on these 5 Pinterest boards... these are my TOP FIVE:  

{Click on each board to see more.}


This board is a good collection of general ideas for helping you end the year in fun and thoughtful ways.  You'll find games, gift ideas for students, and more.


Need a gift idea for your teammates or your own child's teacher?  This board is loaded with cute ideas for the teaching professionals in your life.


This camping theme is one of my favorite ways to end the school year.  Transform your classroom into a super-fun campground... read stories around a "campfire," make s'mores, go on a nature walk, and so much more!


If you're teaching summer school (or your school year runs through the end of June), you may need a few Father's Day ideas.  I just started this board last month, but I'll be adding more ideas to it as I discover them.


The 4th of July is such a special holiday.  If you're teaching summer school or working in a summer camp, check out these fun ideas to help you celebrate this American holiday.


I regularly add new ideas to each of my Pinterest boards.  If you'd like to make sure you never miss a new pin, Follow Me Here.  I hope the end of your school year is going smoothly. 

Happy teaching!  :)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your boards Andrea!! What did we do before Pinterest ?!?! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...