High FIVES All Around!


Who doesn't like big numbers?  (Besides the scale and your age, I mean.)

I am so grateful and excited about reaching a personal milestone on TPT... 5,000 wonderful followers!  To celebrate, I'm sticking with the number 5, so... for the next 5 days, 5 different items in my store will be marked down by 50% each day.  All you have to do is visit my store, browse through, and find them.  It's kind of like a scavenger hunt of savings!

You don't have to be a "follower" of my store to enjoy the savings, but if you're new to my store, consider following by clicking the star.  It's the easiest way to stay notified of new and updated items in the store.  


And, to make shopping easier, there are custom categories on the left. That way, you can get a little more narrow in your search if there's something specific you need for your classroom.


So stop by August 21st - 25th and take a look around.  I'll choose 5 different items every day, so be sure to check back each day to find the savings... I hope you find something that makes your teaching life a little more enjoyable.

Happy teaching!  :)

3 comments:

  1. Yay, congrats Andrea! What a fun celebration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Andrea! So happy for you. I am sorry we didn't get to meet in Vegas this summer. Hopefully our paths will cross next year. Best of luck for a great school year.
    Katie Byrd
    Mrs. Byrd's Learning Tree

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...